Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative (CWEC) has reopened its lobby for business. CWEC is taking special measures to protect visitors and employees as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
As the pandemic continues, CWEC members are encouraged to continue to use the co-op’s website to do business whenever possible to reduce the risk of exposure.
CWEC continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding COVID-19 and is following recommendations from local and state officials, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
To minimize health risks for consumer-members and employees, CWEC is taking additional precautions, including:
- Installing clear acrylic sneeze guards on the lobby counter.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the entryway for all people entering the lobby.
- Adding social distancing markers to our lobby floors to help keep visitors at least 6 feet apart.
- Distributing face masks and sanitizing products to our employees.
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout our offices.
Most services can be handled remotely, reducing the need to visit one of our offices. Members are highly encouraged to conduct co-op business through our website or over the telephone.