The Board of Directors for Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative has allocated $24,000 from its Revolving Loan Fund to be used for COVID-19 Economic Emergency Relief Loans for area small businesses.
- Must be an existing business (no start-up businesses)
- Business must have 10 or fewer full-time equivalent employees
- Business must be located within Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative’s service area, but does not need to be a member of CWEC
- Qualifying farms and existing CWEC Revolving Loan Fund businesses are also eligible
- Must have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number
- Maximum loan amount - $2,000
- Term – 3 year maximum
- Rate – 0%
- Loan payment will start 60 days after loan origination
- Businesses need to fill out a loan application requesting funds
- Collateral – Guarantee of business owner & UCC filing on equipment
- Eligible loan purpose – Working capital, i.e. payroll, insurance, utilities, etc.
How to apply:
- Obtain a DUNS number if you don't already have one. If you don't have a DUNS number, click on the appropriate button below with instructions on how to obtain one.
- To apply online, use the the appropriate button below. If applying online, you will still need to submit a copy of your most recent tax returns to CWEC for your application to be considered.
- An Economic Emergency Relief Loan application can be printed by clicking on the appropriate button below. After printing the application, fill it out and mail it, along with a copy of your most recent tax return, to: Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative, PO Box 100, Rosholt, WI 54473. It can also be placed in the drop box at the CWEC headquarters at: 10401 Lystul Road, Rosholt.
- Contact Brenda Mazemke with questions at: 1-715-677-2211or email@example.com
Deadline to apply for an Economic Emergency Relief Loan is June 1, 2020.
Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Provider.