2021 CWEC Member Appreciation Breakfast
Member Appreciation Breakfast set for Oct. 30
Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative (CWEC) will once again host an in-person Member Appreciation Breakfast this year as a way to show its appreciation to its members. The breakfast is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 30 from 8-11 a.m. at CWEC's main office in Rosholt.
In addition to a pancake breakfast, the following will be available at the breakfast:
- Door Prizes
- Kids Costume Contest (Judging at 9:45 a.m.)
- Halloween Treat Bag for Kids
- Kids Bike Drawing at 10 a.m.
- Craft & Gift Fair feature more than 25 local vendors
- Hotline Demo
- Paper Recycling
- Free Blood Pressure Screening provided by Rural Health Initiative staff
- Free COVID Vaccines Available: Vaccines available include Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (upon availability). Children 12 years and older are able to get the Pfizer vaccine, but a parent or guardian must sign the consent. Must be 18 years and older to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Vaccines provided by Rural Health Initiative and Portage County Public Health Department.
Bring a new unwrapped toy to donate to our Toys for Tots toy drive and we’ll enter you in a special prize drawing.
Bring canned food items to be donated to local food pantries and receive one LED light bulb for every three food items. (Up to 15 limit)
CWEC is monitoring the presence of COVID-19 in the area, and may need to change the Member Appreciation Breakfast to a drive-thru event, if that is best, for the safety of CWEC staff and members. Updates will be posted on CWEC’s website at www.cwecoop.com and the CWEC Facebook page.