Central Wisconsin Electric Co-op offers scholarships funded through its Operation Roundup program. Co-op members or their dependent children who are or will be attending college including technical college are eligible to apply. Scholarships are awarded in April and paid upon submission of first semester grades. Click below for a copy of the application.
Deadline April 1, 2013
2013 Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- Scholarships will be available to college, vocational, or technical school bound students through the CWEC Operation Roundup program.
- Both traditional and nontraditional students are encouraged to apply.
- To be eligible, either the student or parents must have their primary residence located on CWEC lines and participate in Operation Roundup.
- Scholarship winners must maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average and full time student equivalent (12+ earned credits) during their first quarter or semester of college or vocational-technical school.
- Payment will be made upon completion of the first quarter or semester of college, vocational, or technical school. Each recipient will need to provide the cooperative with a copy of his or her grades and proof of enrollment for second semester.
The deadline for returning completed applications is Monday April 1, 2013. Please mail your completed scholarship application to the address below, or drop it off in person at the CWEC office in Rosholt. Scholarship winners will be notified by mail shortly after April 1.
Attn: Scholarship Program
PO Box 100
Rosholt, WI 54473
If you have any questions please call Mark Forseth or Brenda Mazemke at 800-377-2932.
© 2011 Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative | Rosholt, WI | All rights reserved